Who says you can’t have a delicious dessert style snack AND eat healthy. With this recipe you’ll
be able to indulge in a Brownie Treat.
Save it for a special holiday when everyone else decides to have birthday cake or pumpkin pie.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 egg whites
- 2 scoops Vanilla Or Chocolate
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp unsweetened baking cocoa
- 4 oz unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup all natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp non fat Greek yogurt
Add all ingredients in large mixing bowl, and mix.
Spray 8×8 Pyrex dish with Pam.
Place batter in an Pyrex dish and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out
Makes 8 Bars.